We get cracking and transform the 3,500-square-meter Eilenriedehalle in the Hannover Congress Centrum into a spectacular fairground for over 500 visitors.
The service package
- Motto design and name Finding: "The HaCon ThirtyFest" is the name of the colourful carnival
- Comprehensive event advice on catering, fairground attractions, light, sound, decoration and World Cup viewing
- Dimensioning and detailed planning of the huge hall
- Research and contracting of all fairground showmen, artists, walking acts, lighting technicians, decorators, printers and other partner companies
- Organization of 24 contractors
- Detailed timing and comprehensive project sheets for about 50 people, for the coordination at construction, the event itself and the dismantling
- Design, text and production of numerous print items from the invitations to the menu cards
Numbers, data and facts
- 3,500 square metre hall
- 15 t lighting equipment
- 400 m pine-tree garland
- 24 contractors
- 500 guests
- 10 hours nonstop autoscooter
- Autoscooter, ferris wheel, rodeo horse, motorcycle simulator, laser shots and much more
- Carnival artists and walking acts with a fun guarantee and free tickets
- International delicacies at four country snack stations and exquisite wines
- Live music that gets the dancing shoes going
- Football World Cup live on the big screen
A complete success – Corporate Event: AhlersHeinel precision planning for unlimited carnival fun
It's not every day that you get commissioned to stage a fairground on thousands of square meters of hall space. Therefore we documented the exceptional project as an example of first-class event management powered by AhlersHeinel - with a short making-of video, shown here in the German version and here in an English version.
In a blog entry, our video expert Albert Heinel gives interesting background information about the filming.